Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shoutout: Rooftop Prince

Hi everyone! How's your long weekend?

This post is a shout out for a drama that I've been watching lately.
Who's familiar with Rooftop Prince?

Well I finally finished this drama and all I could say is that I'm seeing Yoochun now in another light!
I wasn't that amazed by him when I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal in the past (maybe because I didn't find his character that appealing) but he totally showed a different charm in rooftop prince which hooked me up on every episode.

Well the story starts with the prince of Joseon (Yoochun) grieving for the death of the crown princess. He then conducted an investigation with his hand-picked followers and was transported to the future (Seoul). He then meets Park Ha (Han Ji Min) who took care of him and his loyal servants. After a couple of months in Seoul, the prince finds his true purpose of being transported to the future and solves the mystery to the death of the crown princess.

Yoochun and co-star Han Ji Min..
They look so good together.
Family picture! The prince and his servants.
Color blocked. Looks pretty much like a stop light!

GREEN: I pretty much remember Lee Min Ho from The moon that embraces the sun. 
Another very good drama that I've been addicted to. He plays the role of Man Bo. He's the smarty guy who's interested in gadgets and was linked to Park Ha's friend Mimi.

RED: Yoochun also starred in Sungkyunkwan Scandal with co-star Park Min Young 
who is now starring as a noble lady in Time Slip: Dr. Jin. He's the prince and the main lead of the drama.

BLUE: Jung Suk Won palys the role of Yong Sul. He has a very interesting character here in this drama. I might say he's bad with words and he's slow in picking up things. He's more straight forward and good with actions rather than communicating. 

YELLOW: Choi Woo Shik's character was my favorite of all the 3 followers. He plays the role of  Chi San. He's good with gathering information and close to women. He's also very cute! 


Other Casts: 
Lovely Se Na.. I must say she played her role really well! Kontra-Bida!
Mimi, Park ha's close friend. She's a manga artist who likes Man Bo.
Tae Mo the bad guy.. Tae Yong's cousin.
Se Na and Tae Mo also looks good together don't they?
cute aunt and evil uncle.
dog uncle?
sweet grandmother

My favorite scenes:


Omurice scene
This bus scene was one of the funniest moments in the drama!
oh ohhww~ I smell trouble.
funny elevator scene
Stalking Park Ha's suitor. Ninja mode!
Bu Yong's sacrifice.
(befere the surgery scene) Park Ha with Se Na
aww she actually really cared. ♥
the beautiful finale

Behind the scenes:

truck ramen scene
Crowding around the staff
Food trip with the lovable followers
 un-matching outfits?!
Aww..They actually look like real sisters here.
outfit hunting! 
The exorcism! :))


What can I say? This is the deal! 
I loved the story! I love the cast! I love everything about it. Although medyo bitin ung ending. 
Also wonderful outfits every episode from the cast. K-fashion is truly inspiring.
For all those who are looking for something to watch, this is something you mustn't miss! 

Until my next post!
Rock on fashionistas ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment