Nuffnang

Sunday, August 12, 2012

From japan with love

My order finally arrived! Prettia jewel peach and marshmallow brown plus Palty rasberry jam :)
I'm so excited to finally be able to use them!

After weeks of deciding whether i would buy "off the rack" products like etude house's foaming hair dye or Revlon and L'Oreal amonia free products, I've finally convinced myself to try out Liese Prettia's bubble hair color.

from left to right: Prettia in jewel peach, Palty in raspberry jam, Prettia in marshmallow brown

People say that palty and prettia are of the best hair coloring product here in Asia as it really is intended for Asian hair. Well for someone like me who lives in the Philippines, the only way I'd be able to get these is thru online shopping. I gifted the marshmallow brown to a dear friend of mine. I hope she likes it (crosses fingers). I also grabbed the Palty foaming hair dye in raspberry jam endorsed by the famouse kpop group KARA. :)


According to reviews, it's just like using shampoo..!! 
I'll write a review about it soon.

Until my next post!
Rock on fashionistas ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment