Nuffnang

Saturday, August 4, 2012

De-stress and party!

Okay this is a late post but it's better late than never! :)
Being stressed out and problematic from our work, my sister and I decided to go to Trinoma. Eventually we got tired from walking and got hungry so we ended up eating at Teriyaki boy. 

While waiting for our order... 
Snap shot time!


Me and my sister..
We look happy when hungry! ☺


I'm Obsessing over the yogato menu


while my sister is drooling over the soy sause she prepared for the sashimi

Then our food came! Yehey!
It's chow time ♥

hours later..
That same day I had to go to a friends debut.
A quick photo snap with my friends .

Well it was a tiring yet fun day for me shared with people I love ☺
This is what really takes away all the stress I get.
Family and friends are the true medicine. Plus a bright smile that erases all the negative chi!

So yeah if you are experiencing stress and problems, just be sure to fight it with a smile..and lots and lots of food! ♥

If you're encountering hardships and have no one to turn to, always remember that God is by your side. He will never forsake us ☺ or you could private message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I read it! :) No kidding hahaha If I could help then why not? 

Share your thoughts with me. Leave a comment down below or personal message me. It means alot to me to hear from you guys. 

Until my next post!
Rock on Fashionistas ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment