Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Casual Greys

outfit of the day, zelanthropy, cute casual outfit, filipina blogger, floral skirt, layered skirt, cool top, straw hat, fashion blogger, philippine blogger, Janylin, Janylin shoes
Hi lovelies! I've been wanting to share with you my lazy outfit from sometime ago. I love lazy days when I can pull off anything from the closet but still look fab.
(click on the read more button for the full article)
When bad hair day strikes me, I just put on a hat to cover my frizzy unmanageable hair. Yey for all those straw hat lovers out there. I'm such a sucker for cheap finds. I bought my hat at Saizen for only 80 pesos and it matches any outfit I wear. One word for it, fantabulous!
casual greys
I decided to grab a floral skirt to pair with this beautiful bejeweled top. One great thing about this top is that it can speak for itself. I could pair it with any plains or basics and it will just put life back into my outfit. 
outfit of the day, zelanthropy, cute casual outfit, filipina blogger, floral skirt, layered skirt, cool top, straw hat, fashion blogger, philippine blogger, Janylin, Janylin shoes
Also with bejeweled tops, I don't need to wear accessories anymore. I love outfits who could draw out one's personality. 
casual greys, outfit of the day, zelanthropy, cute casual outfit, filipina blogger, floral skirt, layered skirt, cool top, straw hat, fashion blogger, philippine blogger, Janylin, Janylin shoes
 A quick tip: How do I decide what colors will compliment my outfit? Well one good ol' trick is to use neutrals because it can compliment all colors. This honey and pink bag just pulled my outfit together. Also another great trick is to pick a specific color code that dominates the outfit and stick to it's family color. In my outfit I chose red as my color focus that's why I incorporated pinks and browns in my accessory.
casual greys, outfit of the day, zelanthropy, cute casual outfit, filipina blogger, floral skirt, layered skirt, cool top, straw hat, fashion blogger, philippine blogger, Janylin, Janylin shoes
When wearing skirts, opt to bring a sling bag with you. This could be a life saver especially when going up the stairs/escalator. It could also save you from breezy winds. You don't want your skirt to be flappin' around right.
outfit of the day, zelanthropy, cute casual outfit, filipina blogger, floral skirt, layered skirt, cool top, straw hat, fashion blogger, philippine blogger, Janylin, Janylin shoes
Lastly I'd wear wedges if I'd want an instant boost in height without sacrificing comfort.
outfit of the day, zelanthropy, cute casual outfit, filipina blogger, floral skirt, layered skirt, cool top, straw hat, fashion blogger, philippine blogger, Janylin, Janylin shoes
 I love the color blocked design of these babies plus its super comfy.



Now it's your turn. Share to me your latest look by linking it below at the comments section. I'd love to see your outfit ideas. ☺ Thank you for stopping by. I hope you guys enjoyed reading. Please do like and follow me for more updates. I'm also on instagram so be sure to catch me there. Have an awesome day Bellas.


Go be beautiful!
Zel

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Saizen straw hat; Strings Manila crystal grey top;
Thrifted floral skirt; Janylin color blocked wedges; Pierre Cardin watch; family heirloom accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment