Nuffnang

Monday, June 3, 2013

Taiwan Haul

May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
Hi every one! A lot of you guys might get a hint of how much I love make-up and how much I splurge on it so here's another huge haul I'd like to share with you all. I'm a huge sucker for trying out and hoarding beauty products that my sisters kept on asking me if I do eat my make-up. It's just becoming a necessity (well more of a bad habit) for me to buy new products every once in a while. What can I say, I'm guilty for buying more than I need. Maybe you can call it my little guilty pleasures but hey I only turn 22 once in my life so hell yeah! 

When I was at Taiwan I just couldn't take my eyes off of Watsons, Cosmed and Japan Medical. They have awesome selection of products coming from all over States and Asia. I couldn't say though that it's cheaper to buy cosmetics there but they have a variety of products that aren't readily available here in the Philippines.

Cosmed Taipei train station, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
Can you guys guess where this Cosmed branch is located? None other than the Taipei Main Station. Can you believe that they have a beauty store inside the railway station? You can even see a guy passing by with his luggage at the side of this photo. We stopped by here on our way to the hotel because they have a buy one get one promo.
sante, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
I bought this Sante Fx Neo eye drops for my dad. He requested me to buy him this specific bad-ass little devil because it isn't available here in the Philippines. Bad-ass little devil I say? Well let's just put it this way, it stings the eyes at first application then shifts your uneasiness from pain to hallelujah. This baby works like magic for those tired blood stained eyes. 
rhoto z, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
Hey I also bought another famous eye drop from Japan called Rhoto Z! It's quite popular to the teenage mass whether in Japan or Taiwan (maybe even the whole lot of Asia). It's great for contact lens wearers by the way. It has the same effect with the Sante eye drop but costs a bit cheaper. 
mascara, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
What beauty junkie wouldn't love her mascara specially when it has a hello kitty illustration on it. I freaked out (in a good way) when I saw this at the counter of Watsons. Hay, there are simply things you have to grab even if it's not in your "to buy list" - guilty confessions of a beauty junkie.
biore, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
I've noticed that people in Taiwan care a lot about their complexion. Beauty and convenience stores like Cosmed and 7/11 carry a lot of different brands catering to sun protection and whitening. One of which is the ever famous Japan brand called Biore. This sunscreen was on a promo of buy one get one free so I decided to buy one set for me and my mom.  
goni eye mask, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
I don't know how you read or pronounce this brand but for now let's just call it Goni. This was a free sample I got when I visited Taipei 101. In all fairness, it's nice to window shop at Taiwan. They give you free samples where ever mall you stop by. Now that's what I call great service! I wish malls here in the Philippines would also do that. 

The following products are things that I bought here in the Philippines after my trip to Taiwan.
baby skin
Yehey! At long last I was able to buy this highly raved product from Maybelline before the summer ends. It promises to minimize the appearance of pores and is lightweight and very breathable. As the tag line says in the box "Bye bye pores. One second away from poreless baby skin".
Maybelline bb stick, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
Another raved product from Maybelline that I just have to grab is their BB stick. It promises to keep your face matte for 8 hours. Perfect for people with combination to oily skin type like me! 
elf bronzer, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
And still catching up to the summer vibe, I figured why not buy myself a bronzer. I just fell in love with the color and pigmentation of their healthy glow bronzer. The one that I got is in Sun Kissed and it just adds a nice golden glow to the face when applied. 
celeteque moisturizer, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
Moving on to skin care products.. I've been meaning to try out Celetique's new line of skin care products ever since I saw it on Watsons but decided to pass on it first because I still have a lot of products to finish at home. When I emptied my Olay age protect UV lotion I decided to grab Celetique's hydration face moisturizer. My first impression for the product? BRILLIANT! Absolutely brilliant! I love the lightweight texture of it and how it doesn't grease up my face. 
celeteque dark spot corrector, May collective haul, may haul, preducts of may, Taiwan haul, haul, best products in taiwan, what beauty products to buy in taiwan, taiwan shopping, cosmetics shopping, best products to try in taiwan
Another one I bought also from Celeteque's new line is the brightening dark spot corrector. I've been on the search for products that will help my acne scars fade and heal. Luckily Celeteque has one product to try out (cross fingers~I hope this works wonders on me).

That sums up my haul for the month of May. I'll do a product review on some of the products soon so stay tuned for that. ☺
Until my next post. Go be beautiful ladies!
Zel

No comments:

Post a Comment