Nuffnang

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Grocery haul + Kalm Cosmetics

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? 
I just want to share to everyone my recent haul from cash and carry. 

First on the list is Kleenex blotting sheets. 
This stuff is amazing. It is by far the best blotting sheet I have ever tried. It clears the face from oil and dirt and it just leaves your face matte. PRICE: P99.00 
Next up is Sunsilk's weather defense light cream and serum. These two babies will save your hair from the harmful rays of the sun. It tames frizzy hair and could also be used as heat protection from ironing or blow drying. Serum PRICE: P178.00, Light cream PRICE: P50.00
I'll be travelling soon so I decided to pick up some travel sizes of Olay age defying body wash and St. Ives green tea scrub. These two have been my favorite skin and body care products for this month. 


I've already run out of Pond's cold cream so I decided to pick one up as well. PRICE: P121.00

If you have issues in whitening your yellow teeth, then this is the answer to all your problems. I was amazed by how fast it could whiten the teeth. After 3 days of continuously using the product, I feel that my teeth have already became whiter. PRICE: P90.00
Looking for a setting powder that will work real great this summer? Try out Ben Nye's Banana luxury powder. It's the perfect powder that could stand the humid weather here in the Philippines. It can keep your face matte throughout the day. I purchased mine from KALM CosmeticsPRICE: P1050.00 + P50.00 shipping fee.

Has anyone tried out these products? Let me know you thoughts. 
Thank you for dropping by my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading. 


Until my next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment