Nuffnang

Monday, April 15, 2013

Taiwan Fever

It"s one hell of a week for me. I've been busy all the time researching and planning for a trip to Taiwan. Yehey! Finally after 21 years of my life I get to experience life outside of the Philippines.


Here are some of the places I plan to visit.
Sun Moon Lake


Taroko Gorge 


Taipei 101


Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall


Wen Wu temple


Taiwan has a lot of beautiful scenic spots but their night markets are also something to look forward to. You can find all the yummy foods here and they have great bargains of clothes and accessories as well.

Shilin Night Market



moving on to food...
Number one on my eatenirary is the famous xiao long bao.


Seafood is a must try as well.


Pepper Cake


Pineapple cake or what we call Piña Hopia here in the Philippines


Stinky tofu



Coffin bread



Beef noodles



All in all I think Taiwan is an interesting place to visit. I'm really excited to go there. Most of all I'm excited to ride the airplane. It's my first ride and I hope that it's gonna be awesome.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope that you guys enjoyed this post ☺
Does anyone have any suggestion on what to do, eat or visit in Taiwan?
Comment down below and let me know your thoughts. 


Until my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment