Nuffnang

Friday, April 12, 2013

Welcoming summer 2013

I've been MIA for a couple of months now but I am back. The weather here in the Philippines is starting to become really bad. Last time the temperature here in Manila even hiked up to 35 °C. Talk about heat wave. It's getting hotter by the day so I decided to finally have a haircut. Yehey! It's like saying goodbye to my old self to welcome something new. Here are some snap shots. Can anybody guess where I had my hair done?


Yup it's in Lucky Chinatown Mall. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of this branch. I've already had my hair done here twice and I was never impressed with their service. Nonetheless, the stylist did a good job in cutting my hair. After I went to Chatime with my siblings. 


Yup my sister's an architecture student in UST and I was an advertising student.



Say hi to my newly trimmed hair. :)


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Cheers to all the graduates of 2013! Until my next post.

Rock on beauty junkies ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment