Nuffnang

Monday, July 8, 2013

Product alert: Palty Bubble hair color

Hi everyone! Just a quick alert for you all.
It's that time of the month where I hoard and check out for new products in the market and look what I found!
palty, palty in the philippines, sm department store, watsons, bubble hair dye, where to buy palty in the philippines, from japan with love, japan palty philippines, pinay beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger, beauty blog
Palty is now available in SM Manila. I'm not sure thought at other branches but yes! To all my fellow Manileniyos/Manileniyas, if by any chance you're looking for this product, drop by SM Department Store (Watson's section) and check Palty's stall. They've got tons of colors to choose from and it's really perfect for Asian hair. Plus they sell it cheaper than online sellers. I hope next time they also sell Prettia foam hair dye too.

Until my next post! 
Go be beautiful Bellas.
Zel

No comments:

Post a Comment