Nuffnang

Saturday, July 13, 2013

July Haul

cover, haul, july haul, mini haul, best haul, philippine drugstore best products, drugstore haul, beauty hul from watsons, watsons haul, pinay beauty blogger, beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger
Hi everyone! Here's another haul for you all. I tried to shop for my trip to Korea and ended up grabbing some kikay stuffs again. anyhoo I'd like to share it with you all.
wild peach
I stumbled upon Wild peach cosmetics on facebook last week. They sell cosmetic organizers perfect for individual pans. I have to say this is a perfect case for travelling so I just have to get one. How can I say no to this lovely printed organizer? Arrg it just makes me wanna purchase another one.
garnier bb eye roll on, haul, july haul, mini haul, best haul, philippine drugstore best products, drugstore haul, beauty hul from watsons, watsons haul, pinay beauty blogger, beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger
I've been eyeing on this baby ever since I don't know when but it's been quite a while now. Luckily when I was at SM's grocery I saw it on a buy 1 get 1 promo so I just had to grab one.. Nu uh! hahaha I ended up grabbing 3 sets. 
FS two way cake, haul, july haul, mini haul, best haul, philippine drugstore best products, drugstore haul, beauty hul from watsons, watsons haul, pinay beauty blogger, beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger, mac studio fix powder dupe
I've been wanting to purchase a Mac Studio Fix Powder ever since trying it out on a workshop but then I decided to look for cheaper alternatives first. I hope this baby won't disappoint me.
olay, haul, july haul, mini haul, best haul, philippine drugstore best products, drugstore haul, beauty hul from watsons, watsons haul, pinay beauty blogger, beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger
Oohh my holy grail moisturizer. Maybe you've already seen this on my previous hauls? I always try to stock up on this because it's just the perfect size for travelling and it works wonders on my skin.
fashion 21 roll and dazzle, haul, july haul, mini haul, best haul, philippine drugstore best products, drugstore haul, beauty hul from watsons, watsons haul, pinay beauty blogger, beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger
I saw this on fashion 21's counter and it was on a value pack 3 for 100 pesos so i decided to give it a shot. If you guys are wondering how well it works, I road tested the gold one and it's just fab (see article here). It stayed on for 6 plus hours without creasing whatsoever. I'd have to also thank my elf eye shadow primer for holding the pigments but hands down to this product. Affordable yet great quality for a local drugstore product.
ever bilena, ever bilena superlash mascara, haul, july haul, mini haul, best haul, philippine drugstore best products, drugstore haul, beauty hul from watsons, watsons haul, pinay beauty blogger, beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger
I've seen this on Metro Magazine used as an brow fix so I wanted to test and try it out as well. So far It works great as an eyebrow product but it's a big ney as a mascara. 
nichido precise mineral eyeliner, haul, july haul, mini haul, best haul, philippine drugstore best products, drugstore haul, beauty hul from watsons, watsons haul, pinay beauty blogger, beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger
Lastly, a brow pencil. Nichido has the most perfect selection of pencils on the market. I found this taupe colored pencil and I must say it's a perfect dupe for Cover Girl's brow and eye makers pencil. It's a perfect natural looking brown for everyday use.
palty, haul, july haul, mini haul, best haul, philippine drugstore best products, drugstore haul, beauty hul from watsons, watsons haul, pinay beauty blogger, beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger
Ohh I just have to insert these cute bags here. It just shouts "BUY ME" whenever I pass by its shelf. But I bet that I could find these at Divisoria as well for half the price. 500 for these ones are just not worth it.
grocery, haul, july haul, mini haul, best haul, philippine drugstore best products, drugstore haul, beauty hul from watsons, watsons haul, pinay beauty blogger, beauty blogger, filipina beauty blogger
Panic buying? Hahaha see I got 3 sets of the Garnier BB eye roll on which I shared with my mom and sisters.
Well I guess that sums up my mini haul for the start of July. How do you guys find it? Any faves out of all the products?

 I'm sure I'd be picking up more products by the end of the month so please wait for it ☺.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you guys enjoyed reading.

Until my next post. Go be beautiful ladies.
Zel

No comments:

Post a Comment