Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wet and Wild mini haul

Wet and Wild haul
Hi everyone! I've recently purchased some Wet and Wild goodies from The Vanity Zone. I always go back to this store whenever I'm on the hunt for US brand makeup at a more affordable price.

Wet and wild haul
 As I've said on a previous post My online shopping experience with The Vanity Zone ), they are one out of the millions out there who gives fast and reliable service to their clients. Thank you Bea for sending me my package perfectly sealed and right on time. 
wet and wild megalast lipstick
I got some Megalast lipstick in the shade of Purty Persimmon, Rosebud and Don't Blink Pink pink.
 Php 199.00 each
wet and wild petal plusher
I also got this beautiful Color Icon palette in Petal Plusher.
Php 350.00 
I'm excited to do a review about these products. I've tried the petal plusher palette in one of my looks and it is superb. If you're interested to see the look then (click here).

Do you guys also like Wet and Wild cosmetics? What are your favorites among their line?

I hope you had a good read. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to go be beautiful!
Zelanthropy

No comments:

Post a Comment