Nuffnang

Saturday, January 18, 2014

CELFIE

Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
Happy new year dolls! I hope you had a memorable year end celebration. 2013 was a bang for me. I learned a lot during this year and it's time to upgrade and be a better me this 2014. 
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
READ MORE ABOUT CELFIE HERE>>
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
Big bold statements are as fancy as any shimmery accessory a girl can wear that's why make the statement do the taking. Statement shirts are popular nowadays. It's a basic that's a keeper for the lazy days. It's also something that can easily be styled up. By simply layering pieces, you can achieve a more fun and interesting look.
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
On my lips: Glory of new york Iris Lipstick in 347
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
Remember this fancy cap I wore last year during my trip to Korea? Well it has a brother. Doesn't it look so adorable?
Outfit of the day by Zelanthropy
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
Outfit of the day by Zelanthropy
Outfit of the day by Zelanthropy
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
Victory pose! We still managed to snap this last photo before the guard chased us away and denied us access to the rooftop. 
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
As I wrote my Year 2013 post, I felt immense gratitude to all of my readers who continue to visit this blog and support my passion. I am grateful to each and every one of you and I will do my best to be of better service this 2014. 

I want to let you all know that your simple thoughts have always inspired me to do better. Without it there will no longer be a "Zelanthropy". I hope I don't sound korny but really, to you who is still reading this message up until the end, thank you very much.
Outfit of the day by zelanthropy
What do you ladies think of this look?

jenna style


OUTFIT DETAILS:

 Top from 
Strings Manila
Inner Top from Jewels 
Skirt from Landmark
Belt from Primmadonna
Cap from Hats On
Shoes from Thrifted
Bag from Mom
Lipstick from Queen B

Photography: Michael Ong
Editing : Me
Location: Our House Rooftop



Have you read my previous entries?


 year 2013 outfit of the day by Zelanthropy  How to clean your false eyelashes by zelanthropy

Get updates by connecting with me on these links.

zelanthropy at facebookzelanthropy at twitterzelanthropy at tumblrzelanthropy at instagramzelanthropy at pintrestzelanthropy at google pluszelanthropy at bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment