Nuffnang

Monday, November 11, 2013

Manicure Mondays: MODI glam nails

Manicure Monday Modi Glam Nail
Hi dolls! I'm having my first ever entry for Manicure Mondays featuring this lovely MODI nail lacquer from Aritaum. When I went crazy shopping at the streets of Myeong-dong last August, I made sure I nabbed some gorgeous nail lacquers along the way. Curious to see how amazeballs this product is? Read on..

Manicure Monday Modi Glam Nail
This specific polish caught my attention when one of my Korean friends bought it in Myeong dong. I was amazed at how well this product applies to the nails so I decided to buy one as well. Luckily they were having an ongoing sale of buy 1 get 1 free so I was able to purchase 2 lacquers at that time. It was here in the Philippines where I was able to road test the product and got to fell in love.
Manicure Monday by zelanthropy
Modi Glam Nails in the shade number 60
This is the only polish in my stash that has the ability to spread evenly to the nails without me being a master nail painter (I hope I made some sense). Seriously, the product feels like it melts evenly on my nails with out looking ugly or lumpy or whatsoever. I didn't even put a base coat to my nails prior to application. Also it lasted on my nails for a week before starting to chip off (with a thin layer of The Face Shop topcoat).
Manicure Monday Modi Glam Nail
Sadly I don't know of any store that sells this brand here in the Philippines. I bought mine in Myeong Dong and I'm sure that this is available at all Aritaum branches in Korea. Check out their site (here)Let me know in the comments section what you guys think of Manicure Mondays. Is it a yey or a ney? I'd love to hear your thoughts. 
zelanthropy


Have you read my previous entries?


No comments:

Post a Comment