Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My little Divisoria haul

Hi everyone! How are you all doing?
I've been shopping alot of beauty products lately
 and I thought I'd do a beauty haul.

I've been to the new 999 shopping mall in Divisoria
and the place was jam packed with people doing their Christmas shopping.
 It was crazy but I've managed to find some cool stuffs.

...and these are what I've manage to get.

#1.) Doll lashes 
P 200.00 
3 sets of doll lashes
This one is my favorites out of all that I've bought.
I got this at a store named Mini house located at 1P-18-19.

#2.) A box of natural lashes
P 100.00
10 pairs of falsies for only a hundred pesos
I'd say this is the real deal out of all that I've bought.
I've got this at a store named BK Cosmetics located at 1E-09

#3.) Small dome brush
P 50.00
This product I also got from Mini House.
I originally bought this one just to check it out and see if it's an okay product but this baby surprised me alot.
It didn't shed or bleed when I first washed it and I'm pretty impressed by its performance.
It gives accurate application and it can also blend your eye shadows pretty well.
I must say for 50 pesos, this product exceeds what its worth.


#4.) Eye lid glue
P100.00
If you have monolids, you probably know what this product is for.
 Basically it's a glue you use to double up your eyelids
but I use this as an eye lash glue and it's super effective.
I also got this from Mini House.

BREAKDOWN
doll lashes............................. P 200.00
natural lashes..........................P 100.00
small dome brush.....................P   50.00
eye lid glue..............................P 100.00
Total spending.........................P 450.00

Well that's about it for my little Divisoria haul.
Divisoria for me is a haven of many awesome stuffs.
If you have a tight budget, I recommend you guys to check out 168 mall or 999 mall in Divisoria.
They offer alot of things from furniture to clothes.

Until my next post,
Rock on ladies ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment