Nuffnang

Monday, December 10, 2012

My little beauty haul

Hi everyone! I hope you guys are doing fine. ☺
I went to SM San Lazaro last Saturday to pick up some cosmetics and here's what I've managed to get.


Let's go over the products one by one..

4U2's envy Halo concealer and highlighter
Retail price : P 394.00
This was actually one of the products I had in mind when I went to SM
along with the 4U2's Dream girl love light BB powder.
Alot of make-up bloggers have been raving about these products so I wanted to try it out.
Heads up for a review about these products. I'll be posting it soon.

Another product I'm absolutely loving ♥
4U2's Dreamgirl lovelight bb powder in 01
Retail price: P 194.00


Nichido's lip pencil in Rosette
Retail Price: P 100.00
This is another good buy. It's pigmented and very affordable. 

Maybelline The Magnum Volume Express
Retail Price: P 349.00 (On sale..I'm not sure how much it really costs though)
I'm not a fan of this one. The formula flaked out on my lashes.

Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral
Retail price: P 399.00 (This was on sale as well according to the sales lady)
This product has a yellowish shade to it so if you have warm undertone this is good for you.

Olay Age Protect Anti-aging UV Lotion
Retail price: P 199.00
I actually ran out of this product so I needed to grab another one.
 Prevention is better than cure. Fight skin aging while your still young.

 Careline Pimple Concealer
Retail price: P 80.00
I regretted buying this one.
It doesn't smell good and it doesn't do what it's supposed to do (to cover up pimples).
No offense to Careline cosmetics but this product is really disappointing.
Still some of their products are worth trying.☺

Shawill Crystal Lipgloss
Retail Price: P 89.00

Nichido Multiple Stick in 
Retail price: P 188.00
I'm loving this one because it's really pigmented and creamy. It can act as a blush or as a lip tint.

Coloured make-up wedges
Retail price: P 95.00 

Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Retail price: P 125.00
This was also a fail buy. I was really disappointed with this product.
The tip doesn't glide on well to the skin and the ink smears and fades easily.


Well that's about everything that I've managed to pick up..
There were some awesome finds but not everything was worth the buy.
Well I guess you get what you pay for.


Comment down below and let me know your thoughts.
Follow me thru Google friend connect and Google +
Until my next post,
Rock on fashionistas ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment