Nuffnang

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tony Moly Haul

Howdy! It's another rainy day. I missed blogging so much! I haven't touched blogger since like FOREVER because of my busy schedule at work. During the past weeks that I was gone, Tony Moly caught my eye! :) This blog would be all about my great grabs at Tony Moly Megamall branch!




A famous Korean Cosmetic Line here in the Philippines

Tony Moly is derived from Japanese words "Tony" meaning nice and trendy and "Moly" meaning included or employed. Tony Moly is the total beauty cosmetic brand for the women of the world, who are eligible to be more beautiful.  


Guess who their endorsers are..!  >> insert drum roll here <<

For all those K-pop fans out there I'm sure you'll be able to relate to this!

The pretty and energetic Roly Poly girl group! T-ara :)


They look very hip and trendy here! 

and of course the ever so handsome Flower Boy Song Joong Ki! >> kyaaa I'm really a big fan <3\


Pretty boy right?? :D

WHEW! Hot stars for Tony Moly! They really know how to do their marketing!! But setting those aside, I got great treats from them! 


My Tony Moly HAUL beside yummy Happy Lemon drink :)

Let's start off with their Party Lover Nail enamel remover


This product clams that it can quickly remove even the most stubborn nail color. It contains Vitamin E and Keratin which protect the nails and the sensitive skin around nails. The product comes with a grape like scent which I really like. 

Next up is the Clear water lip and eye remover.

This product specializes in removing lip and eye make up which gives smooth and moist touch around the sensitive lip and eye area. Specially for people like me who has a combination of oily and normal skin, this product is essential because it is oil free. Plus they have awesome packaging in the form of a pump like dispenser.

One of their best sellers, The Dr. Tony AC Control Cleansing Foam.


The product protects skin from the sunlight and has anti-bacterial effect on pimples/blemishes. It soothes the skin lessening the apperance or irritation and redness. Tony Moly claims that this is one of the 5 tested cosmetic brands in korea as non-medical product functional foaming cleanser.

This was something I bought out of curiosity. This product has a really cute berry container and it smells so nice! The saleslady told me it's a good lip primer or finish to make your lips look healthy.

The Tony Moly Berries Lip Balm

This brightly colored berry contains antioxidant, which helps neutralize free radicals that can damage the DNA of healthy skin cells. Berries have some of the highest antioxidant levels of any food — and new research has found a link between the antioxidants in berries and decreased incidence of UV damage. It's also available in blueberry and peach flavor.

Because my bill reached 1000 pesos.... The kind sales lady gave me a free item! <3 hahaha I'm such a sucker for freebies.

The Tony Moly Lip and cheek tint

This lip and cheek tint is a better option to achieve natural look. It isn't heavy when you apply and it gives off an ombre effect which is very popular and trendy today!  It's lightweight and good for travelling. :)


All in all, I am very happy from what I got from Tony Moly. I had such a nice experience from them and will surely comeback for more products. I'll test these products for a couple of weeks before I give my review. For those of you who are interested to buy from them, here are their branches.

SM FAIRVIEW 
Lower Ground Floor (Near SM Supermarket) - Tel: 709-6159

SM NORTH 
DEPT. STORE Ground Floor 

SM MEGAMALL 
Ground Floor, Bldg. A (Near SM Supermarket) - Tel: 470-5491 

SM MAKATI 
DEPT. STORE Ground Floor 

SM DAVAO 
DEPT. STORE Ground Floor 

SM NORTH EDSA 
2nd Floor, Main Bldg. (Near Kangaroo Jack) - Tel: 921-4812 

SM MANILA 
Ground Floor (Near Burger King) - Tel: 525-0354 

SM MEGA 
DEPT. STORE Ground Floor Bldg. B 

SM BACOOR 
DEPT. STORE Ground Floor 

SM CUBAO 
DEPT. STORE Ground Floor 

SM Southmall 
DEPT. STORE Ground Floor 

SM Cebu 
DEPT. STORE Ground Floor 

Virra Mall 
Ground Floor 

SM Mall of Asia 
DEPT. STORE Ground Floor


Till my next blog post!
Rock on Fashionistas J

disclaimer: This is not a sponsored blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment