Nuffnang

Friday, January 11, 2013

Keep calm and put on a face mask


Once in a while treat your skin to some good stuff. 
I've been sleeping up late for a while now 
and my skin's been totally dry and flaky so I decided to slap on a face mask. 
I'm a vampire so I usually stay up late and sleep early in the morning.
I know it's bad but I can't help it. My mind works the best at night. 
Gosh I need to fix my sleeping routine. Okay now on to the mask thingy. 
I used The Face Shop's real nature mask sheet in pomegranate.
Pomegranate is high in vitamins and anti-oxidants. 
It helps in anti-aging, cell regeneration, sun protection 
and it also makes your skin appear youthful and firmer. 
I've been told by my dermatologist that pomegranate helps improve the skin. 
It's extract helps lighten scaring that might have been caused by acne.
You will need to leave the mask on for a good 20 minutes so that your skin will absorb all the good stuff. 
I ended up watching pokemon while waiting for the good 20 minutes of mask indulgence. 
Aaaahhhh tha mask smells nice! My skin feels so hydrated now. 
I think I need buy more of it asap.  

Until my next post,
Rock on ladies ☺

Follow me on Google Friend Connect
Add me to your circles

No comments:

Post a Comment