Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Inspiring and sweet

Today was just like any ordinary day... NOT AFTER my dear office mates surprised me with....


Krispy Kreme doughnuts <3
woah! mouthwatering chocolaty goodness <3 

Hey today isn't my birthday by the way hahaha. My office mates were so sweet! It was recently when my office mates found out that my birthday have already passed without me saying anything in the office (well I was a new comer and I didn't have any reason to tell it to everybody so I just shut my mouth). Then earlier today they surprised me with this! aaww so sweet <3 There's even handwritten notes inside <3 What more can I ask for?? Me = speechless and in a state of shock

I feel so loved! Well honestly I am blessed with such dear friends! thanks guys! You know who you are! This post is dedicated to you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment