Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello CEO group of companies

Who would have thought that May would be rather hectic for me. A couple of days after my first blog post, CEO group of companies invited me to have an interview with them. FYI. CEO group of companies is a growing multi-brand retail group distributing and/or manufacturing some of the country's leading apparel brand such as Arrow and ESPADA. <3




ESPADA is one of the top ranked brands in Thailand today. Known for its attention to detail and high standards of quality, the brand offers a wide variety of work and weekend wear for the contemporary women.



Arrow on the other hand is focused on men's wear which symbolizes the modern masculine American style. The brand is committed to providing worldwide quality products that embody the heritage of the brand and deliver superior quality to consumers. ARROW brand represents another novel idea to modern men: choose value but never sacrifice style. 


I can't wait to start working with them. I feel that I would be able to learn alot on the same time be able to maximize the capacity of my talents. I love fashion and it is such a great opportunity for me to be able to broaden my knowledge in the designing/styling field.

No comments:

Post a Comment