Nuffnang

Thursday, August 23, 2012

3 months of food love

What better way to relieve your stress? 
Food of course! Chow time is the best activity ever. ^_^ V

My 3 months of food loving in the office.. at home.. with close friends, new found friends and family ♥


Pizza Hut while waiting for my dad after a long and tiring day at SM Megamall..
Yummy Bibimbap muna while waiting for my portfolio to print out at Santorini UST
Lunch out with my officemates at Bannapple.. wuhoo my 1st ever Bannapple dish.. so yummy ♥
Taco Bell Madness! I was literally craving for more after eating once here with a dear friend. Love their nachos. ♥ Another one of my firsts..!
Wai Ying and Ersao bonding with my dad when we got locked out of our house. Sometimes it's good to forget your house key for some extra bonding with your loved ones ♥
Tea time with Gong Cha courtesy of a very dear friend. Thanks ella!
De-stressing at Teriyaki Boy with my sister.. So refreshing ♥
Krispy Kreme treat from my awesome office mates. Happy Birthday to me! 
Lunch date with my supah awesome friend Lix at Pizza Hut Gateway-Food Express! ♥
Spicy Shin Ramen Emergency because of habagat. Stranded and cold.. brrrr.. but with a happy tummy
Girls night out with my lovable sisters ♥
 Shakeys Pasta
A storage full of awesome goodies! :) I love my drawer.

So yeah, that's the story of my little food trip. 
Because nothing beats a happy tummy!
Rock on Fashionistas ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment